Image Map

Saturday, April 23, 2011

When I Am Drunk..

I tend to talk a lot more than normal.
I stumble over my feet and my words.
I say things that I probably shouldn't say [mainly because my brain just can't keep up with my mouth].
I plan spontaneous things.

Take last night for example. @Miss_Chezz started talking about shopping. Instantly I replied that I was going shopping tomorrow. Then somehow it was mentioned that I should travel to Brisbane.

*ahem*

This is where I decided that I must go to Brisbane for a shopping trip this weekend and began looking at flights.

It would cost me $300 to fly there and back. Silly long weekend.

So I had to decline. But seriously if it had of been $100 cheaper, I probably would have booked the flight.

It's a bad idea for me to get ideas whilst drinking, because I may follow through on them.

1 comment:

Amy said...

If you do ever get that urge again, make sure you announce it on facebook- I'm in Brisbane and would have loved to meet you! :)