Image Map

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Exhausted Yet Energised

I have officially finished my first week of working.

Yesterday afternoon, I was on the phone to Aly and spoke about how exhausted I was. Exhausted, as in my feet were aching, my calves were on fire and I could barely think let alone string together an adequate sentence. Yet, I was energised. It was the weirdest feeling!

Was a really nice feeling though.

You know that saying about loving what you do and you'll never have to work a day in your life.

Totally true.

I may be exhausted, but I love what I do and enjoy walking to work each morning knowing that it will be filled with cuddles, smiles and laughter!

[I do realise there is the other side of work, that isn't so "fun" but I still love what I do.]

<3

2 comments:

frockandrollonline.com said...

WOO! Congratulations on nailing your first week, Carly! :)

~stinkb0mb~ said...

*yay* great to hear that you've enjoyed it so much~

let's hope your 2nd week is just as good as your first!

~x~