Image Map

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

One Of Those Days

Yesterday was a bad day.

I woke up, not wanting to get out of bed. Was just too cold. Perfect weather for movies or sleeping all day.

I froze my way in the taxi. Got out of said taxi in somewhat of a sleepy-haze. As I'm walking to the station I notice someone asleep on the silver seats, and imagine how cold they would be. As I'm about to step up the gutter, I look down. I'm wearing thongs, as I do everyday, but notice that I'm about to step on a needle, and not the kind you sew with. So I take an even bigger step and am grateful I looked down.

As I'm walking up the station steps, after I pass the people waiting for the meth clinic to open, I notice broken beer bottle glass, everywhere. I delicately walk around it only to make eye contact with a guy at the top of the stairs, attempting to stick himself with a needle. He turns away almost immediately.

I walk to the platform. Get on my train, only to receive a phone call of a child-like tantrum. It frustrates me, a lot.

I arrive at work. Start my shift, then it happens. Phone call after phone call. Train lines aren't moving. Staff are running late.

The rest of the day is somewhat a blur. Except me screaming as I was carrying a bug on a leaf to throw outside the fence. The boys thought this was funny and decided to mimic me. Which I thought was a little cute.

One of my bubs did get a high temp though the poor thing.

I got home and collapsed.

Sure more stuff happened, some sweet, some good and some awesome. More on that later ;)

Today is a new day <3

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry you had a bad day, I hope you have a great one today!

Sass said...

*hugs* chicky,
I'm glad some good things came out of yesterday.

Hurry up and move up here would you...

xoxo