Image Map

Thursday, May 26, 2011

I'm Exhausted

Actually I even think exhausted is an understatement.

I haven't stopped. Not once this week.

Being really honest, I don't even want to be on the computer right now.

I had my final assignment to do and submit. I had until Wednesday to get it finished, because it is due on Monday. Why wouldn't I have until at least Friday? Well, I have no clue where the nearest post office is on the way to the station. Cannot remember because I don't have to walk that way anymore.

So it had to be posted tonight. Which meant that I was up til eleven every night this week, working on that assignment to get it finished.

Working a full shift doesn't help the slightest either. Getting up at six-thirty in the morning has been hard, very very hard.

This weekend won't be any different. Realistically I should be staying at home and doing work, for work. I have four analytical summaries to write up by Sunday the fourth. Plus a tonne of observations to write up, something I probably should be doing now. *looks away*

Tomorrow I fly out of Sydney and land in Brisbane. Excited? Definitely. [More on that later.]

Life sometimes gets in the way!

No comments: