Image Map

Monday, May 16, 2011

I Need A Man...

... That will stick up for me when he needs to.
... That doesn't rely on me to make him happy.
... That can cook, clean and make a bed.
... That gives a good snuggle.
... That can put things together.
... That can fish.
... That is a guys guy.
... That can tolerate my shopping addiction.
... That will tell me off when he needs to.
... That can argue with me, but then have awesome make up sex.
... That will walk in front of me, and guide me through crowds.
... That is confident.
... That can keep up with me in the bedroom.
... That will hold my hand is public.
... That will tell me I am beautiful/pretty/sexy/whatever at any opportunity.
... That gets along with my little sister, my mum and my stepdad.
... That is sweet.
... That is smart.
... That can make me laugh.
... That can make me smile through any type of communication.
... That loves twitter and understands my little addiction.
... That is able to be around children and not look awkward.
... Who loves me just as I am.

No comments: