Image Map

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Yes, It Is True.

I only own one handbag.

The other day while I was getting ready for the blog meet. I picked a floral print skirt and that would mean I couldn't take a bag, because *ahem* my bag is a pink floral print.

Not meshing too well with what I had chosen I just took my wallet and phone. You know. The essentials!

Sure I own canvas totes but none that really fit with what look I had going on.

I would love to go shopping and buy a tonne of handbags, but I just don't have the money too.

How many handbags do you own?

I will just wait here while you go and count.

What do you think is a good number and any particular styles I should look out for that I can team with everything?

<3

ps. I do love this bag.

3 comments:

Amy said...

I have one CURRENT handbag. I have about three old handbags that are probably long overdue to be thrown out, but they've been such a big part of my life for so long I can't bear to get rid of them.

I generally use a handbag for 2-3 years, get sick of it, buy a new one, stash the old one in the back of my cupboard. So on and so forth.

I can't imagine the stress of multiples!

BouncyBrittonie said...

I don't have many handbags either. The few that I have bought and have really loved, have either broken or gone missing. But all the horrible ones, or the ones I can only use with certain clothes, seem to stick around!

I think I shall be saving up to buy a nice bag from Colette, and there's a bag from Typo which I REALLY have been dying to get!

Sass said...

I have a million.
I have brown leather bags,
black bags, big hobo bags and and clutches galore.
I love them all equally.
For my birthday my mum sent over a radley handbag that I am currently in love with.
A handbag will never tell me i'm too fat and will always love me.

xx