Image Map

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

University is Back!

I am finally able to say, this is my last four months of University.

And boy, does that feel good to be able to say that!

Obviously, that is not including if I ever choose to go back and study my Masters or PHD. But that is another post.

Just yesterday I was looking through the unit outline for my fourth year unit. It is all about Mathematics, Science and Technology, specifically looking into Early Childhood Education.

Within minutes I could feel my head pounding, already beginning to stress out.

Days earlier, I had received a copy of the Education's unit outline, this is not an Early Childhood unit rather an Education unit. While it is third year, I was a little gobsmacked when I read it to say the least.

The essay question, was simple. They had even explained how to answer it!

Just quietly, none of my third year units ever did that for me.

Anyway, I will be fine, because after all. This is my last semester of University and just means that my not so easy unit will be complimented very nicely by the very easy unit.

While I just go and dance, because I will never have to read another unit outline {for a while!} feel free to leave a comment and share with me the feelings that you had when you knew that it was your last semester or year at University, TAFE or school?

3 comments:

Jen said...

Yah, thats great news. I just think about starting a degree (would love to do Midwifery) and I break out in a cold sweat.

Jen
www.shimi.com.au

ashley said...

Go you good thing! Not long now! x

Amy said...

Yay! I'm very jealous, I've still got at least a year and a half to go. You'll do great, you deserve that graduation moment so much!