Image Map

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Oh My Fucking Gawd

I was opening the door to run the garbage out to the bins. When my toe starts tingling.

Fuck.

I let out a small ouch. I didn't even swear.

It ripped some of the skin up. Phew. No blood.

I hobble over and lay down on the bed for a while. I figure the garbage can wait until the pain stops.

"Muuuuuuuuuuuuum, I hurt my toe!" I sob into the phone. Pretend sobs of course just to add to how much it hurt!

Mum laughs. Hmm appears I drew the short straw in sympathy today.

I am talking to mum, explaining:

I opened the door to take the garbage out. When my second little toe got smashed by the door. It tore up my skin, must of just been a layer of dead skin or something 'cause there is no blood. But then I was looking at my toe and I realised THAT HALF MY TOE NAIL HAS LIFTED!

Cue laughter from my mum.

She tells me through her hysterics to get a bandaid. I decline.

Then says to bathe it in salty water. I liken this to torture.

Eventually I hang up the phone.

I am getting cold and need to put my stockings on.

Twenty minutes later I am freezing so I delicately pull the stockings on.

Fuck my toe is sore and I doubt the weather is helping.

Watch your toes as you open doors!

*winks*

1 comment:

Cuddles3 said...

You poor luv. Sympathy shortage today. But yes I can get your Mum laughing. I laugh at things like that too. :)