Image Map

Sunday, July 24, 2011

I've Been Thinking

Whenever I start a post with those lines you know it cannot be good!

I think for my birthday, which is Saturday coming! I want to go to Taronga zoo.

I am thinking of asking a guy if he would like to go with me. Hopefully he says yes.

I also think that I need to do some shopping. I know, I am not meant to be shopping but it's my birthday so that should be like a free pass or something. Right?

And I think heading to San Churro's for a chocolate hit or out to dinner would be nice too.

After all I do have the Friday off too.

Why not make it a three-day celebration.

You only turn twenty-four once.

*winks*

ps. I think too much..

1 comment:

Amy said...

I think that sounds great! :) I'm already planning my 25- for the last few years I've been either getting married/pregnant/with a new baby for my birthday and it's put a real dampner on celebrations- I want to do something big(ish).