Image Map

Saturday, August 6, 2011

To Do List

Not your ordinary list.
 Do-it-e18xe278y-127074-500-603_large

Since I separated from my ex, I have explored a range of different guys. I've tried and tested electricians, a builder, a businessman [or two], a studying doctor, a teacher, and half tested the fireman. I have shopped until I could not shop anymore. I have sung loudly and danced around in my underwear. I purchased a vibrator. Yelled at a boy or two and told them how much of an arse they just were. I loudly expressed to a friend how "fuckable" a guy was. Managed to get almost drunk off three drinks [I would call it extremely happy]. I realised that I can fall asleep in someone's arms. I fell in love with the middle of the night cuddles, all over again. I have fallen asleep because I have been crying so much. I have heard the "just friends" so often that I am over hearing it. I found out that I have a tendency to bite during sex [accidents, of course!] I have laughed so hard that I cried.

Most importantly I have been living my life, not regretting a moment.

Can you say that?

No comments: