Image Map

Sunday, August 7, 2011

To Buy A Car Or Not To Buy A Car?

Lately, okay so on Sunday, I was thinking about buying a car.

I had missed the opportunity to have my food delivered on Sunday and that's when I thought that all this could be reduced by me owning a car of my own.

Now, I really hadn't planned to buy a car until my birthday next year. A whole year away. As I won't drive to work as there is no parking; so I would still live where I live and realistically I don't think it is a reasonable budget idea.

But having that "freedom" of being able to drive home for the weekend or go shopping wherever I felt like it would be nice.

So, I am left with the question:

To buy a car or not to buy a car?

1 comment:

Amy said...

Once you buy a car, it's virtually impossible to never have one again. Coming from someone who's just spent $1000 in unexpected repair costs over the last month (new tyres when others were vandalised/slashed, new windscreen when rock flew into window etc), I'd say put it off for as long as you can. If you won't be driving it for work, then it's an expensive toy to have just for the weekend.