Image Map

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Ah Bee See

Age: 24
Bed size: Queen and it's all mine!
Chore that I hate: Ironing. Which is probably why I don't own an iron.
Dogs: None.
Essential start to my day: A phone call and my morning text. Oh and not to mention brushing the toothy pegs.
Favourite colour: Navy.
Gold or silver: Gold. Duh?
Height: 170cm.
Instruments I play: Piano/Keyboard. Drums [okay, so not the proper drum set but boy can I hit them with force]. A triangle.
Job title: Early Childhood Teacher.
Kids: None.
Lives: Sydney, New South Wales.
Nicknames: None.
Overnight hospital stays: None.
Pet peeves: People who think they are funny, but aren't. Oh and people who aren't nice.
Quote from a movie: "Don't be silly Andrea, everybody wants this. Everybody wants to be us." The Devil Wears Prada
Right or left handed: Right.
Siblings: One sister. She is 13.
Time I wake up: Anytime after 6am usually. Without an alarm.
Underwear: Cotton On Body undies. Oh so comfortable! Oh and Kayser bras.
Vegetable I hate: Beans and Peas.

What makes me run late: Myself when I go about things slowly.
X-rays I've had: Teeth and my left ankle.
Yummy food that I make: Pizza. From scratch.
Zoo animal: Giraffe!


Taken from Victoria Shhh.

No comments: