Image Map

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Being Single

If you had asked me back at the beginning of the year, if I saw myself ending up single in April I probably would of shook my head and said never.

Because I thought what I had with my ex was it. Was perfect.

But after everything that happened with his sister where she was a bitch. But realistically, we all knew that she was a bitch before that. A moment where I needed his support the most which would end that perfect bubble.

Burst it and it was gone.

I have met a few guys since then.

They have all surprised me. Some not for good reasons, but really why should I waste my time and effort by blogging about them? [I shouldn't, so I won't. Plus they know that they are arseholes.]

But this morning, after one ah-mah-zing night, I realised that I like being single and I don't need a guy to make me happy*.

'Cause I already am happy!

* Some can make me smile a lot though.

No comments: