Image Map

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Spring Has Sprung

So, I am sitting here on my bed, sniffling. Some might say it is because I am sitting here watching sappy love movies; others would say it is hayfever.

I might probably agree that it is a little of both.

I visited IKEA the other day and purchased a couple of items. I seriously did not spend that much money.

Not to mention my apartment is super clean because I had an inspection.

Anyway, spring has sprung in my little home.

See for yourself:


How cute is that bedspread?!

I have another that is in blue and white.


Oh and that vase, maybe one day I can have real flowers in it.

Maybe.

Now onto more pressing matters. I was standing in front of my mirror and noticed my legs.



I must admit there was a while there where I never thought I could get back to my seventeen year old legs; oh how I miss them. But I think I am almost there!

Must. Continue. To. Walk.

3 comments:

Sass said...

If you moved to Brisbane I would buy you flowers every week!

frockandrollonline.com said...

THAT'S your room?! Holy heck! It looks a-m-a-z-i-n-g, Carly! Well done!

Unknown said...

Looks like a home magazine. Very pretty! I aspire to this in my bedroom :)