Image Map

Monday, September 12, 2011

Sick... Again

So, I am sick. Again.

Saturday afternoon after we finished playing air hockey in one of those games arcades I started to feel a little dizzy. I just put it down to not eating lunch yet.

Then the cough hit.

Can I just say that a cough is just a pain in the arse. Seriously.

Last night I felt like my lung and my entire stomach at any moment would be coughed up. It didn't happen. Just in case you were wondering.

This morning I could barely move. Stupid aches and pains.

Then I figure a shower will make me feel better, it did last time I had aches and pains.

That is until I almost passed out in the shower.

Hmmf.

That was when I started to cry. I don't like being alone when I am sick. Anything could happen and no one would know for days.

I went to the doctors and I have the flu.

Oh and my heart rate DOUBLED when I stood up. How awesome is that?

NOT.

So I have to stay off from work til Thursday. Swapped my flexi day cause I was meant to have Thursday off. Instead I will work Thursday and Friday.

I miss being healthy and well.

1 comment:

amandab said...

Take care of yourself, Carly. Rest and eat well. Get some vitamin C tablets (they helped me!). xx