Image Map

Thursday, September 1, 2011

I Have Weird Blood

Did you know that I had Glandular Fever?

Yep, sure did. No idea when though.

But did you know that I apparently don't have it active in my body right now?

But did you also know that the blood count for Glandular Fever is higher than normal!

What. The. Fuck?!

Apparently my throat had Strep C. Shown from the swab results.

But my blood count showed no signs that it was fighting a disease.

What. The. Fuck?!

So my doctor cannot explain why I am feeling so fatigued all the time.

The slightest thing strains me. Even eating exhausts me.

I had that blood test on Monday. It is now Thursday.

My doctor thinks I may have had it very recently [and am experiencing the after-effects] or am about to have Glandular Fever [and my body is trying to fight it off].

I'm fucked either way.

Please send some energy and non-fatigue vibes my way. I would like to go back to work on Monday.

Saaaaanks!

No comments: