Image Map

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Exhaustion

Lately I have just felt exhausted.

I don't feel like I stop and just relax. Except for the weekends.

But then as soon as Sunday rolls around my little bubble is burst and well, the reality sets back in that I work full time and have so much to do.

Not to mention but I am having terrible sleeps lately. Waking up once or twice throughout the night, being wide awake within two-three hours of me falling asleep.

Saturday night is the first night in a while that I can recall where I slept through the entire night. I actually fell asleep before saying night to him.

Which brings me to my news.

I have holidays in October.

A whole week off work and I have planned to fly to Brisbane to visit Sass.

Not sure on the exact dates yet. But I know I will definitely be there the 24th-28th for sure.

So, who else is up for a catch up?

I plan to do a massive shopping spree with Sass and get my tattoo.

Other than that, RELAX!

Oh and meet and greet some of you awesome girls!

1 comment:

~stinkb0mb~ said...

*sigh*

i wish i lived closer. i'm sure you two will have an absolute ball!!

~x~